Getting a skillful workforce can be very costly. With employees expecting a higher salary inline with their experience, company may find themselves burning through funds to hire experienced professionals.
With Career Assistance, company can now get some funding support to ease this issue. Career Assistance encourages employers to offer suitable job opportunities to PMETs (Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians) and tap on the wealth of experience they could bring to the workplace by supporting the funding for salary of these employees.
Get salary support of up to $42,000
BENEFITS OF CAREER ASSISTANCE
- Companies can get up to $42,000 of salary support
- Individuals can take on new mid-level paying jobs with salary of $3,600 and above
ELIGIBILITY FOR CAREER ASSISTANCE
- Singapore companies, MNCs or Non Profit Organizations
- Employ Singaporean (PMET) with minimum gross salary of $3,600 (SMEs)/$4,000 (non-SMEs)
- Employ Singaporean (PMET) on a permanent or contract basis of at least 12 months
- Enroll eligible PMET for external SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) approved training or On-The-Job training (OJT) within first 6 months of employment period
- New hire must be unemployed for at least 6 months
PROCESS & STAGES
Contact us today to benefit from this programme!